Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to Logan!


 Since I did not get to read to Logan's class last week for Nevada Reading Week, I asked his teacher if I could read to the class this week.  It just so happens that the best day for her and me was on Logan's Birthday.  Logan chose the book, "Froggy Plays T-Ball".  The class loved it!  Then the class sang Happy Birthday to Logan, and we passed out Tootsie Pops to the class.  Clark was able to come with me.  It was fun to be with Logan!


Logan requested Sweet N' Sour Chicken for his Birthday dinner.  Grandma Gibson came over for dinner while Grandpa was reffing.  I had a Young Women's Board Meeting at 7:00pm.  While I was at the board meeting, Vance made the Light Sabers for Logan's Star Wars Party tomorrow.  The Light Sabers look Awesome!  Logan is excited for his party tomorrow!

No comments: