Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grandma Gibson's Birthday




Today for Grandma's Birthday, everyone sent me 11 memories  that they have of Mom/Grandma.  I organized them, and then I attached them to these flowers to give to Mom/Grandma.  She loved them! 


We went to Grandma and Grandpa Gibson's house for dinner!  We had Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, and Salad.  It's a favorite!  I made her a Snickers Cake.  We love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa!  We had a fun time!  Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Our Memories of Mom/Grandma:

I like how you teach me good manners.  --Brady

I like when you play with us at the park.  --Brady

I liked when you came to our house to have Sweet N' Sour Chicken for my birthday dinner.  --Logan

I liked when we stayed the night at your house.  --Logan

I like when you come to my house to play legos and watch movies with me.           --Clark

I remember having many Sunday Roast Beef dinners while Patty and I were engaged.  --Vance

You are very caring.  You always put my needs before your own needs.  I am thankful that you call me to ask me if I need to do any errands so that you can watch my boys.  They love it when Grandma comes to visit.  --Patty

I remember you telling me to "fake a smile", when I was feeling grouchy.  You said that it would make me feel better, and it worked.  --Patty

I remember you saying, "Emergency--Emergency!",  when you wanted us to hurry up and clean our room.  --Patty

You are the best cook!  I have learned so much from you about cooking.  I love that I can always call you for cooking advice, when I need it!  --Patty

I am thankful that you came to help me out, when I had my three babies.  I can always count on you to be there for me.  Thanks for all you do for us! 
Love,  Patty 

No comments: