Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

This year for Easter, I wanted it to be more about Christ.  We had our fun this last week seeing the Easter Bunny, getting our face painted, getting balloons, and decorating eggs.  Now, today, I wanted to focus more on the true meaning of Easter.  I saw an idea from one of my friends on facebook about "Christ-Centered Easter Baskets".  I decided to try it out this year.  I attached a scripture to each gift in the Easter Basket.




 Waiting to go downstairs to see if the Easter Bunny came.


 He came!!  The last gift that they looked at was a note to go outside to find what they would clothe themselves with the Lord Jesus Christ.  They each found the egg with their name on it with an Easter tie or shirt to wear to church today inside.



 Notice Brady's fixed teeth broke again.

 Brady had fun reading all of the attached scriptures.




 They each had their own picture of Christ in their basket to remember the true meaning of Easter.
 My handsome boys.

 We had a fun, relaxing Easter morning.  I really felt the true meaning of Easter this year, and I am so thankful for the Savior and all that he has done for us. 
Then we went over to Nani's house for dinner.  It was fun to see everyone!

No comments: