Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ready for Pre-School??


On Thursday, August 14th, Vance's Mom(Nani) and I took the boys with us to "Kohl's". Brady kept finding toys that he wanted and sticking them in our cart. One of the things he really wanted was a lunchbox, and he found a Cars lunchbox that he stuck in the cart. Brady said that he needed it to go to pre-school. Nani decided to spoil Brady, and she told him that she would take him to "Big Lots" to get a lunchbox. Brady was fine with that, but he doesn't forget about things, so that afternoon Nani took him to "Big Lots". They came back with two lunchboxes. Thomas the Train lunchbox for Brady and Scooby Doo lunchbox for Logan. All week Brady has been talking about going to Pre-School, and I kept telling him that he will go to Pre-School when he turns 4. So, when Brady woke up Friday morning, he got dressed by himself, grabbed his backpack and lunchbox, and yelled up the stairs, "Mom, I'm ready to go to pre-school! I'm 4 now!" I just had to laugh! I guess I better find a place for Brady to go to Pre-School! Where do kids come up with these things?

No comments: