Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Twins



Since Vance cut their hair, everyone says they look like twins. I was just getting ready for my nasal surgery, and also packing a few things for the boys because they were going to be with mom and dad (Grandma and Grandpa Gibson) for two days. Mom was coming to pick us up, and I just had to take a picture of them in their "Future Presidents" shirts that Vance's mom (Nani) got for them in Washington D.C. I was rushing to get everything ready before I left that I forgot Logan's pacifier. I was pretty worried that mom and dad would not have a good time that I was trying to figure out a way to get mom the pacifier, but she called and said Logan was doing fine without it. Mom probably was just being nice to put up with Logan, but since then I decided to keep Logan off the pacifier! He's doing great without it! That's one way to ween him from the pacifier! Thanks mom for your help!

No comments: