Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Chores

This is not a great picture, but this is all Brady would give me.  Anyway, we had a great day of Basketball Games.  Vance decided to go skiing with Burke up at Mount Charleston.  He bought a 4-day pass, and he has only used one day and time is running out for Ski Season.  That's why I did not get any pictures of the Basketball games--I had too many other things to worry about.  Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa Gibson, and Nani, Grandpa, and Stacey Skidmore came to the games.  Grandma and Grandpa Gibson stayed and played at the park with us in between games.  Logan's game was at 12:00pm and Brady's game was at 2:00pm, so there really wasn't any point in going home in between games.  It was a beautiful day.  After the games, I came home, and was dreading sweeping and mopping the floors, but it desperately needed it!  So, I got the boys involved, and we all worked together.  When they started to complain, I told them that they would not be able to play the Wii.  That quickly got them back on board.  Logan swept, and Brady mopped.  I cleaned the dining chairs and supervised the cleaning.  I decided that I need to be more consistent in having the boys help with the chores.  Maybe that will help them overcome being slobs, and not caring about keeping the house clean.  We'll see!  I'm not holding my breath!  I know it's going to take a lot more work!

No comments: