Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Day





We started out the day with Logan's Kindergarten Halloween Party.  Clark and I were in charge of ordering the pizza and bringing it to Logan's class.  We stayed for the party to help out.  We missed Logan's Kindergarten Parade, but we were there for the rest of his party.  They danced and ate and made Halloween crafts.  Ha had a lot of fun.  His friend Seth lives in our neighborhood, and I take him home sometimes.

Then we had lunch, and met Logan's friend Brayden at the park.  They played for a little bit until it was time to take Logan to his Doctors Appointment.  I scheduled him for a flu shot!  What a mean mom to schedule that on Halloween.  I didn't realize it was Halloween.  I just knew that Wednesday was a good day for me to do this.  He did great at the doctors anyway, and we were in and out of there so fast that he did not have time to think about it! 




Now for the real fun!  Vance had to work late, so I left candy in a bowl on my front porch while I took the boys Trick-or-Treating around our neighborhood.  We met up with our friends, the Seamans.  

Then we went over to Nani and Grandpa's house because they wanted to see the boys costumes.  Stacey dressed up at school as a Toddler and Tiara (all the teachers were supposed to be Toddlers and Tiaras).  Tonight she said that she was Hermoine when she went to the Ball (to go along with Brady's Harry Potter Theme.  Stacey and I took the boys Trick-or-Treating around Nani and Grandpa's neighborhood.  Vance met us over there after he was finished with his work.

No comments: