Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Celebration

11/3/2012
Connie watched the boys, while Vance and I went to Coyotes (Mexican Restaurant) for dinner.  Then we went to the movies.  We had a fun night.  When we got home, we checked on the boys, and we found Brady and Logan asleep in the bathroom.  I can't believe they think that's comfortable!  Funny boys!

11/4/2012





I had a great birthday!  Vance served me breakfast in bed even though it was Fast Sunday.  I forgot it was Fast Sunday until we were at church.  Then we went to Nani and Grandpa Skidmore's house for my birthday dinner.  We had Lasagna and Breadsticks.  It was Yummy!  Connie also made me a coconut cake.  The boys helped with the candles and decorations.  Clark thought he needed to help me blow out the candles.  I am so blessed to have such a good family!

No comments: