Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brady had to bring a Halloween treat to pre-school, so I thought it would be fun to make Sugar Cookies with Halloween shapes. We made witches, spiders, pumpkins, ghosts, frankenstein, bats, boo, and eek cookies. Thanks for the recipe Chrissie! It was originally supposed to be Brady and Cole (our neighbor) helping, but I ended up having two more boys (Jake and Jarret Morris) so Vance's mom helped me and then Logan got involved. Logan had fun playing in the flour! It was fun, but a little crazy to have five boys help make the cookies. Good thing Vance's mom was there! Brady had fun helping, and his pre-school class enjoyed the cookies.



1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, I know those kids! You were so great to watch my boys that day!! Looks like everyone had fun! Cookies are the greatest!