Saturday, May 18, 2013

Father/Sons Outing








The boys left around 5:30pm May 17, 2013 to go on their outing.  They were so excited!  They camped at the Logandale Fairgrounds this year.  When they got there, all the kids were running around playing sports.  Vance said that he was talking to someone when Clark came up to him and said, "Daddy, you LOST me!"  We all had a good laugh!  They had a fun time, but they did not get any pictures from the first night.  On May 18, 2013, they had breakfast and played some more sports.  They left around noon to go on a hike at the Valley of Fire.  They went on the hike with our neighbors, The Brady's (Sean, James, and Ben).  The boys love to go camping with Dad!
I, on the other hand, was in "scrapbook heaven" with no interruptions while I worked on my projects.  It was a mini-scrapaway.  I love that they do this once a year!  This is one good thing about having all boys!

No comments: