Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baseball Parties





Today was a day of Conflicts!  Logan's last game was scheduled for 5:15 pm, and then Logan's team wanted to have his end of the season party after the game.  Brady also had his end of the season party today at 6:00 pm at Siena Heights Trailhead.  Luckily Brady did not have Cub Scouts today, but I did have Young Womens.  Since I cannot be in three places at once, I called the young Women Counselor and told her that I would not be able to make it.  She was totally understanding.  Vance met us at the ballpark around 5:30 pm, so that he could take Brady and the Veggie Tray to his Baseball party.  I stayed with Logan and Clark to watch the rest of Logan's game, and then be there to have Logan's Baseball party.  The kids played at the park, and then we had Pizza and Cake.  I was in charge of bringing the Drinks.  It was a fun evening, but exhausting.  I know that there will always be conflicts when the boys are involved in sports.

No comments: