Friday, December 21, 2012

DAY 21




I took the boys out individually, and I let them choose a present for their brothers.  They had so much fun thinking of what their brothers would like.  I took Logan and Clark today, but I could get Brady alone until Christmas Eve.  That's the way life is, but we got it done, and they had a good time!


   


 Today was a BUSY, but FUN Day!  It was the last day of school before Winter Break.  I helped out in Logan's class this morning.  Logan's class did many fun Christmas projects, and they ended the party with a concert.  They played Christmas music while the kids sang!



 Mom and Dad watched Logan and Clark while I helped out in Brady's class party in the afternoon.  Brady's class made Gingerbread houses with graham crackers.  They had a lot of fun, but they were all so hyper, so Brady's teacher, Ms. Nash, took the kids outside at the end of class to run some energy off!  It was good for them to RUN!


When Brady and I got home from school, I packed the boys over night bag because they were going to stay the night at Grandma and Grandpa Gibson's house so that Vance and I could get some shopping done.  They were so excited!  On the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house they stopped at Sam's Town to see the Mystic Falls Light Show.  The boys loved the lights!  They had so much fun!

No comments: