Monday, December 17, 2012

DAY 17

Brady's Actual Birthday and his Final Birthday Celebration.  Brady requested Sweet N' Sour Chicken for dinner, and a Mario Cake.  We invited our neighbors The Brady's(Cyntha, James, Ben, and Aleah), Grandma and Grandpa Gibson, Nani and Grandpa Skidmore, and Stacey over for Brady's 3rd Birthday Celebration.



When we got home from picking Brady up from school, he decided to ride his scooter.  Even though I had a lot of things to do,  I let him go ride his scooter because it was his birthday.  Before he rode his scooter, he wanted to look at the Mario Cake.  When he saw the cake, he said, "Mom, this is the best birthday EVER!"  Then he went outside to ride his scooter.  I stayed inside to get some things done, and the next thing I know Brady came in crying with blood all in his mouth.  I preceded to wash his mouth out and calm him down.  Then I noticed that he had broke his two permanent teeth.(notice the teeth in the picture)  After I calmed him down, I called the dentist.  They said that they can see him tomorrow at 9:30am.  I couldn't believe he broke his teeth on his birthday!  After he got over the shock and pain, he didn't let it ruin the rest of the night.  It really did end up being a fun birthday!  This will be a Birthday To Remember--Legoland, Mario Cake, and 2 broken permanent teeth!









Dancing to Christmas Music--Clark was the only one that REALLY got into dancing.  Usually Brady likes to dance, but he was too focused on playing with his new toys.



No comments: