Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day




I had a great Mother's Day!  I woke up to the smell of waffles.  Vance made me waffles with chocolate dipped strawberries.  Then they gave me all the gifts.  Brady made me a coupon book!  He also wrote the"Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom": 
                                        10     I love my Mom because she reads me the Book of Mormin.
                                          9     I love my Mom because she helps me cleen up.
                                          8     I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by Mother.
                                          7     I love my Mom because she taught me how to make a book.
                                          6     I love to hear my Mom sing because she sings lovely.
                                          5     I love my Mom because she finds time to go to park.
                                          4     I know my Mom cares because she loves me.
                                          3     I know my Mom is smart because she whent to school.
                                          2     I love my Mom because she works so hard at work.
                                          1     I love my Mom because she's the Best Mom Ever!
                                          HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY, MOM!
                                                      Love,  Brady S.

It is fun when they are able to do more things!  He is a very sweet boy.  Logan also made me something at Pre-School.  Clark was excited to bring me breakfast, and he wanted to eat with me.  Vance got me Roses and my favorite candy, Almond Joy!  I had a great day, and I am lucky to have three sweet boys and a wonderful husband!

No comments: