Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Town Square

Today there was no school because of Parent-Teacher Conferences.  I met with Brady's Teacher, Miss Todd, this morning.  My friend, Pam, watched Logan and Clark while I took Brady with me to talk with his teacher.  We had a good conference with his teacher.  She said that Brady is a good student, and that he is doing well.  Then when we got back, we decided to go to Town Square to see Santa Clause.  I also heard that they were going to have a story time by the park. The kids were looking forward to playing in the park.  Pam and her son, Lane, came with us.  The boys were excited to see Santa Clause.  Brady told Santa that he wanted a Harry Potter Lego Set.  Logan told Santa that he wanted a Robot.  Clark didn't say anything, but I was just glad that he didn't cry.  Then we went over to the park to play for a little while why we waited for the story time.  We then found out that they canceled the story time.  I was a little bummed, but the kids had fun playing at the park anyway!  After the park, we decided to go to lunch at "Claim Jumper".  We had a fun morning, and Clark was definately ready for a nap when we got home!

No comments: