Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Santa Clause

Logan wore this Santa Clause costume when he was Clark's age.  He was Santa Clause for Halloween in 2008, and he also wore it at Christmas time.  He made the best Santa Clause because of his tummy!  This morning I got all the Christmas boxes out so that we could decorate to get in the spirit of Christmas.  Logan found this Santa Clause Costume! He came up to me with it on and said. "Mom, I want to be Santa Clause this year!"  I couldn't even believe that he could get it on, but he sure managed to get it on.  I told him that we'll have to pass on the outfit to Clark, and he could where the Santa Hat!  He still would be the perfect Santa if only the arms and legs were longer.  He's just too funny!  We were a little late this year, but we finally got all the Christmas stuff up!  It looks great!   

No comments: