Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

 Logan was so excited when he made me a Mother's Day gift in Pre-School that he couldn't wait to give it to me!  He kept hiding it in different spots, and then he would tell me NOT to look where he hid it.  Then finally on Friday before Mother's Day, he told me to open it because he couldn't wait any longer!  He made me this pot of flowers made of lollipops, and each flower had a job on the back for him to do for me such as, set the table, fold laundry, clear the table, clean room, and take out the garbage.  After he does the chore for me, he gets to eat the lollipop.  He loves to help out!  I discovered that he will do anything for a sucker!

Brady was also so excited to give me my gift, but he was determined to wait until Mother's Day!  I think he might be maturing because he did not give me any hints as to what the gift was.  He brought it to me to open ON Mother's Day!  He made me a bowl, and he told me that he mixed colors to make pink.  He also said that he had to make it pink because girls like pink!  He also made me a card.  It is so fun to see the boys get into it this year, and show me how much they appreciate me!
I love being a Mom, and I have three loving boys that love me!  They might be rough, but in the end, they love what I do for them.  Vance made me breakfast, and dinner!  He made it a special day!  I want to thank them for all they did for me!  I love them so much!

No comments: