Sunday, November 7, 2010

Patty's Birthday Celebrations

On Thursday, November 4th, my actual birthday, we did normal everyday stuff.  That night Vance's parents took us all out to eat.  We went to a restaurant called "BJ's".  It was very good!  Then on Friday, Stacey offered to watch the boys, so Vance and I could go to the Temple.  It was so nice to enjoy time by ourselves.  We also went out to dinner at "Angelina's" after the Temple.  Then on Sunday, Connie made me my Birthday dinner and cake.  We had Lasagna, Salad, and Breadsticks.  The cake was a German Chocolate Cake.  The boys helped decorate it!  It is so fun to spend time with family, and remember how blessed we are.  I had a great day!

1 comment:

Maria Olsen said...

Happy Birthday!! Your cake is awesome! I love the height and fire power.