Sunday, October 30, 2011

Clark's 2nd Birthday Celebration

Making of the Cake Pops--It was quite the ordeal, but they turned out cute!  Clark loves suckers so much that we thought this would be perfect for his cake.  It was chocolate cake dipped in the candy melts!  Clark loved it!

                                
We also made this Spiderweb Cheesecakes so that he could blow out his 2 candles!

For dinner we had Pork Tacos!  I'm not sure if he has a favorite meal because he pretty much likes anything unless it has pasta in it!  We did however, have his favorite fruit--Apples and Strawberries!
I think he enjoyed the meal, since it is all over his face!
Now for blowing out the candles!
I had to hold his hands because he kept trying to touch the candles!



Present opening...

 He got 3 truck books from Aunt Stacey, Airplane toy, Mickey Mouse Book, and football from us, and clothes, stuffed Lion, and golf club with balls, and baseball mitt and balls from Nani and Grandpa Skidmore.  My little Clark is growing up so fast!  I can't believe he's two already!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Family is growing! Your boys are too cute Patty and you are such a fun mom! Way to go making all those yummy treats esp. those cake pops...something I have yet to explore:) BTW I am wanting to send you a christmas card, what's your address?