Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

 We woke up early, and Logan and Clark helped bring their DAD breakfast in bed.  Brady slept a little later, and he woke up when we brought dad the breakfast.  We made him eggs, Blueberry Bagel with cream cheese, Hash Browns, and Milk.


I signed Brady and Logan up for this free Garden Club at Star Nursery.  They painted a stepping stone for their dad to put by the garden.  They were so excited to give it to him!
 All the boys looked so handsome, and they love thier dad.  I am thankful for Vance.  He such a good husband and father.  I am also thankful for my dad, and the example he sets for me and my family.
 Clark put Brady's tie on all by himself.  I guess he wants to be just like his dad and older brother's!  What a cute kid!

1 comment:

i said...

what a lucky daddy! i love the tie!!! ;)