Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Logan goes to Pre-School

Logan was so excited for his first day of Pre-school that he was ready to go when we took Brady to his school.  Logan's Teacher is Miss Joy, and he goes on Tuesday's and Thursdays from 12:00-2:00.  I pick Brady up from school at 11:35, and then we go to Logan's Pre-school to drop him off.  Brady went to this same pre-school, so we know and love Miss Joy.  On Logan's first day, we picked Brady up at 11:35, and I went to start the car, but the car wouldn't start.  I thought, "Why did this have to happen today of all days?  We're going to be late."  Then I looked around and found a nice lady to help me jump the car so that I could take Logan to school.  It took a lot of effort, but we finally got the car started.  I dropped Logan off, and he was only 5 minutes late.  He was a good trooper through my brief panic attack.  Then I picked Vance up for lunch, and he took the car in to get a new battery so that this wouldn't happen again.  It was a crazy day, but we survived, and Logan had a good time on his first day of Pre-School. 

No comments: