Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It was a great day that started with breakfast in bed.  The young women in our ward was doing a fund raiser, and they put together the breakfast in a box.  The boys were so excited to bring it to me in the morning.  It had a ham and cheese sandwich on a cresent roll, blueberry muffin, grapes, chocolate covered strawberries, and apple juice.  Brady made me a card at Pre-School on Thursday.  I put it up to enjoy it, and Brady said, "Mom, can I have that card?"  I said, "Why?"  Then Brady said, "Because Miss Joy told us to hide it."  I kept it up anyway.  I also got flowers and pudding snack packs from the boys.  This was the first Mother's Day that the boys really got into it.  Vance made a wonderful dinner, and Stacey, Kiley, Burke and Germania, and his mom and dad came over.  Vance also got up with Clark at 6 a.m. so that I could sleep in.  I really appreciate all mothers and all they do.  I am blessed to have a good husband and three wonderful boys.  I am also thankful for my mom and everything she has taught me in my life.   

No comments: