Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Talk

Brady gave his first talk in Primary!  He did a great job!  He ran up to the podium.  Then he began!  He was a little soft in the beginning, so I told him to talk really loud!  The next thing I know, he said, "Really Loud!"  into the microphone because he was repeating everything I said.  It was funny!  He was so cute!

Here is his talk bout Jesus:

During our Family Home Evening, my Mom and Dad tell me to choose a song, and I choose the song, "Tell Me The Stories of Jesus" every time.  (Show picture of Jesus.)  The scriptures tell us many stories about Jesus.  This month my family is reading a different scripture each day that talks about the birth of Jesus.  The scriptures also talk about how Jesus healed the sick.  (Show picture of Jesus Healing the Sick.)  Jesus loves his children.  One day some people brought their little children to Jesus.  He took them in His arms and bessed them.  I know that Jesus loves me.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

No comments: